Thursday, July 31, 2008

Gotta start somewhere

Hi,

Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere. This is going to start out as a journal and repository of thoughts and happenings from my upcoming (4 days and counting) trip to Israel. Afterwards it will morph into a showcase and sounding board for photography, airsoft and other things I find important.


What you won't find here (At least I hope not.) are some of the major tropes of blogging. No religion. No politics. No music. No, "My girlfriend left me for a guy with a Harley and a "Born To Kill" tattoo." I'd like to be a little more creative than that. I'm also going to try to live up to another rule: I will not say anything about someone on this blog that I would not say to them in person.


Sit back, relax, enjoy the show.

No comments: