Saturday, August 2, 2008

Yet another odd thing

I am packing less stuff in terms of bags and volume of space to go halfway around the world than I do to drive 90 minutes for a weekend of airsoft. It's a good thing I'm not a gear-whore.

Meanwhile, my Eee PC is not recognizing the 16 GB card that came with it, so I can't use it to archive digital photos, although I can still transmit them to my Picassa account. The tech support guy hadn't heard of anything like this, and I could hear him looking through all the stuff. For some reason regardless or which card, or whether I use the internal drive or an external reader it's the same thing. This is what I get for saving $100 bucks by not getting the one with Windows. Live and learn, it's still going with me because it will fulfill several other requirements I have. (Being able to get online to contact you jokers, transmit images, work as a journal.)


So any of you who are techies- don't bother telling me what I need to do to fix it. At this point, I simply don't care, I'll fix it later. May this be my biggest hardship. Besides, I more film than I thought, so if all else fails we'll do this old school.

No comments: